The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for immigration. Our office may be able to help Fraser residents with immigration questions.

  • Recommend which visa you should apply for.
  • Help you apply for your visa.
  • Provide you with legal advice relating to your application.
  • Ask the Department to speed up your application.

Help with visa applications

Only certain people can help you with your visa application. This help is called immigration assistance.

Information about who can help you with a visa application is available at:

The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) is responsible for the registration and regulation of Australian migration agents.

The Authority explains the steps to take when choosing a migration agent here:

Advocacy & Support

The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASCR)

Refugee legal

Red Cross – Emergency relief support
Support for temporary visa holders, people seeking asylum and people with an uncertain visa status to help meet their basic needs.

Want the latest news from Fraser?

Sign up to Daniel Mulino’s mailing list.