My Aged Care

My Aged Care is your starting point to access government-funded aged care services. My Aged Care can help you access a range of services including help at home, short-term care, and residential aged care.

  • Help you understand My Aged Care packages.
  • Explain the process of applying for a My Aged Care package.
  • Check the status of your package.
  • Answer any questions you might have about My Aged Care.
  • Change the level of your package.
  • Influence how quickly you will receive a service.
  • Resolve a problem if you haven’t tried to first resolve it through ordinary channels (for example, calling My Aged Care on 1800 200 422).

For more information visit the My Aged Care website or call them on 1800 200 422

Complaints about aged care

There are different ways to make a complaint, depending on what your concern is.
The My Aged Care website explains the different options at

My office can also help you understand the best place to contact if you have concerns.

Advocacy & Support

Older Persons Advocacy Network
Ph: 1800 700 600

Want the latest news from Fraser?

Sign up to Daniel Mulino’s mailing list.